- Patricia Jay, (2017) Email
- Warren Wolf, (2015-2016) Email
- Robert Featherston, (2014-2015) Email, Web Site
- Jorge Aristotelidis, (2013-2014) Email, Website
- Jay Norton, (2012-2013) Email
- Michael Gross, (2011-2012) Email Website
- Jeff Mulliner, (2010-2011) Email, WebSite
- Bud Ritenour, (2009-2010) Email,
- Adam Kobs, (2008-2009) Email
- George Taylor, (2007-2008) Email
- Stephanie Stevens, (2006-2007) Email
- Jim Greenfield, (2005-2006) (deceased)
- Michael Raign, (2004-2005) Email
- John Convery, (2003-2004) Email, WebSite
- Ernest Acevedo III, (2002-2003) Email
- Ronald Guyer, (2001-2002) Email
- Mark Stevens, (2000-2001) Email, WebSite
- George Scharmen, (1999-2000) Email
- Cynthia Hujar-Orr, (1998-1999) Email Website
February 15th, 2018
In honor of District Judge A.A. Semaan
The 55th Annual Judge A.A. Semaan Criminal Law Institute (Semaan CLI) is designed to provide judges and counsel with in-depth, scholarly presentations on crucial criminal law issues of the day. This year, the Semaan CLI celebrates this long tradition of featuring topics of interest to both new and experienced attorneys with presentations from seasoned practitioners and Judges from the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
The event is hosted at the San Antonio La Quinta Inn & Suites across from the San Antonio Riverwalk.
November 22nd, 2017
A survey of Bexar County Judges by Bexar County attorneys.
August 24th, 2017
Sign up to be a member and recieve the latest updates!